Wednesday, August 10, 2011

maaf

one thing about my father is, he's easily felt so guilty to something that i think it's okay. just like today.

he's suppose to bank in my weekly allowance yesterday. but somehow he get busy with his work stuff. and today i need to be somewhere in kuala selangor to finish my project. im kind of broke. but still got few bucks to fill in the petrol and sort of (luckily its ramadhan isn't it?). earlier this morning, i check my bank account and i believe my dad sort of busy. so i called him up. telling him that im going to kuala selangor. and he was "gosh! im really sorry.. tak jumpa atm machine.. busy...blablabla" then i said its ok. and he promise me to bank in right after i hang up my call.

few hours later, he called.

"sorry kakak, ayah tak bank in lagi duit. tiba-tiba atm machine kt damansara tak boleh guna. sorry sangat-sangat. kakak ade duit nak makan tak? hari ni jugak ayah cari bank. masukkan duit untuk kakak."

aku rasa macam ada habuk masuk mata. aku rindu dia.


2 comments:

ghost said...

ayah kita.selalu kita rindu dan buat airmata kita terkurung dalam mata berkaca.

aku lupa ayah aku kali terakhir bagi aku duit.mgkn kali terakhir ketika di form 3.aku hidup bagaimana cara dia hidup.

pemerintah kuku besi said...

form 3? lama gila.